SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: How Can I Fix My Damaged Hair?

Question:
I use a curling iron and a flat iron for my hair styling. I use a heat protecting spray, yet my hair gets "fried". What can I do to fix my hair, or how can I further more protect it?

Answer:
The hair gets fried for few reasons:

  • leaving hot irons on hair too long (shorten the time of heat on hair)
  • using irons on damp hair (dry hair thoroughly)
  • over-processing hair with chemicals (proper application will minimize the damage)
  • blow drying with high heat (lower the temperature of your blow dryer)
Other tips - give yourself deep conditioning treatments; and whenever possible do not style your hair - just leave it "au natural" as much as possible (wear it in a loose knot, to make your hair look more stylish)

You could try also deep hydrating shampoos such as - Cupuacu Deep Hydration Shampoo - 8 oz (Google Affiliate Ad) and deep conditioner  such as - Cupuacu Deep Hydration Conditioner - 8 oz (Google Affiliate Ad)

Credit: The image is from THIS website.

2 comments:

  1. Try Black Beauty Hot Oil with Vitamin E and Silk Protein. It is a natural leave-on treatment SPA for damaged, relaxed or color-treated hair. Black Beauty Hot Oil is formulated with healthy blend of vitamins and protein based nutrients that help to nourish and rejuvenate hair. It provides a pleasant, long lasting freshness and cooling-effect to the scalp. Search blackbeautyph on facebook and LIKE it for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To all my readers: before you purchase any products mentioned in the comments (and on my blog too) read my post I mentioned below:
    http://answers2beauty.blogspot.com/2012/09/comments-on-answers-2-beauty-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.